Are you looking for a place in Appleton for a Bridal Shower, Family Reunion or Brithday Party? Here is our list of ideas.
- Depending on the size of the group, you can just bring some picnics and blankets and set up a gathering in any park. You won’t have exclusive use of a pavilion but you will have a small area with all of your people.
- You can reserve a spot at a park pavilion online with the Park Department – cost varies on request – Appleton Park and Rec
- Plamann Park – north of Appleton is a beautiful park full of shade and pavilions, a petting farm and several areas for children to play in.
- A nature center – there are several in our area to choose from – Thousand Islands, Bubolz, Mosquito Hill and Heckrodt Wetland Reserve.
- Your backyard – with Pinterest there are tons of ideas to transform a boring backyard into a party dream! We have TONS of ideas on our Pinterest – click here!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.